- Providing the Saudi graduates with necessary skills, and experience to join the labor market.
- Increase the chances for the trainee employment.
- Receiving a certiﬁcate of completion at the end of the training program.
- Oering online courses kit for trainees.
- Obtain a SR 3000 stipend per month paid by the HRDF.
- Occupational hazards insurance.
- Register to TAQAT complete your Profile
- From the Main Page< choose all programs from the dropdown list of Programs
- Scroll down to Tamheer (On the Job Training) and click on Apply button
- Fill the additional required fields (university degree and IBAN)
- If the employer decides to extend you an offer, you will have to accept it in order to be enrolled in Tamheer
- Should be a Saudi national.
- Should have a bachelor's degree or above.
- Should not have been employed for last six months
- Should not be currently employed.
- Should not have previously participated in the Tamheer program
- Complete all mandatory e-courses.
- Prove commitment of attendance during the training period.
- It is not allowed for the trainee to request a leave and for the emergency cases, it will be counted from the allowed percentage 25% of the program duration.
- Submitting the employers' feedback at the end of the program
- Payments calculation will start when the employer confirms the starting date on the system.
- Attending 75% and above of the payment cycle to be eligible for stipend.
- Stipend will be deposited based on HRDF payments cycles.
- Trainee should attend 75% and above of the program.
- Trainee should submit the employers' feedback at the end of the program.
- Employer should submit the trainees' feedback at the end of the program.
Tamheer is an On - Job Training program for Saudis who holds a bachelor degree or above from a National or International University.
It is designed to up-skill graduates through real work experience with a number of reputable national, and international organizations, semi-government and private companies in Saudi Arabia.
Any Saudi graduate who holds a bachelor degree from an MOE - recognized university as a minimum qualification, has not been employed for the past 6 months, and with no previous record in Tamheer program.
HRDF will provide a monthly incentive of 3000 SAR for all trainees who maintain the required attendance record with their employers.
Depending on the start/end date of the program, the actual incentive amount that a trainee receives in a month may be less than the stated 3000SAR.
In addition to this incentive, HRDF will also provide an occupational hazard insurance for the duration of the program, while the employer-at its own discretion- may choose to provide additional incentives, stipend, allowances or any other benefits.
Depending on the employer, the program minimum period is 3 months, and can last up to 6 months.
Tamheer targets all eligible Saudi males and females.
Tamheer covers the entire Kingdom, Tamheer opportunities vary based on the employers’ locations.
The training opportunities provided depends on the industry of the posting employer.
You can visit TAQAT Portal for all the information on how to apply to Tamheer.
Your Tamheer opportunity depends on employers, if you are fit for the published opportunity the employer will send you an offer through TAQAT and you can start with the employer after accepting the training offer on TAQAT, and completing the 3 prerequisite e-courses on Doroob platform.
You need a PDF file of your Certificates (Bachelor, Masters or PhD) and a Valid IBAN.
You have to complete your CV and follow the steps:
- My career > my information > Complete the missing parts of the sections to be filled.
If you want to see the missing fields that are required filling, you can do so by going to:
- Programs > All Programs > Select Tamheer > On the left side of the page you will find - To complete the eligibility of the program - Click on for details of the required information - Complete the missing data > Knowing the importance of filling the box of scientific qualification and attach a copy of the university certificate and if there are options do not correspond please choose not applicable.
Tamheer program does not guarantee that the trainee gets a full-time job offer upon completing the program biased on the employer's decision.
- Beneficiaries of Hafiz program can apply for Tamheer On-the-Job training program.
- Hafiz program stipends will be stopped when the applicant gets accepted in a Tamheer training offer
- If the trainee gets terminated / excluded from the program, Hafiz stipends will not be automatically resumed.
- Applicants must follow the application process for Hafiz program if they wish to return.
No, trainees are not allowed to be registered in GOSI during the training period.
If you got enrolled in Tamheer program, and for some reason want to decline/ withdraw from it, you can request to withdraw by raising a ticket from the complaints and inquiries section through your page in TAQAT and the reasons for the withdrawal, the request will be reviewed and based on the reasons mentioned, the decision will be taken if you are eligible to benefit from the program again or not.